Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Beginings

Healing with Whole Foods by Paul PitchfordThis past year (2010) led me to do some deep thinking that has carried over to the beginning of this year. I have been trying to simplify my life, declutter lose weight. all of the above. In my research I have come across many books. One I would like to share with you is Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford. It has many great suggestions in it regarding dietary changes but the one change item that has hit me the hardest is dealing with the emotions. I have heard it said many times It is not what you are eating it is what is eating you. So I have decided to use this blog as a platform to discuss some of the things that have been bothering me and perhaps you too. I hope to work through some of these problems and in doing so, lighten my load. (In more ways than one)

No comments:

Post a Comment